Sunday, July 25, 2010

I do!

July 24th was Caitlin and Ted's wedding day and despite a heat index of 105 degrees, it was an amazing day.  I was so honored to be apart of this day.  It was so beautiful, getting ready, watching the bride put on her makeup cool as a cucumber, the portraits in the living room of her home and watching her mom hug her and say "I have had the best 24 years with you." made my mascara run very early.  As we stood in the heat, listened to the string trio, a kind minister, beautiful readings, and a touching song, I was reminded of the importance of patience in the covenant of marriage and life.  This wedding goes down in my books as one of the most well-done, lovely, organized and touching events.  The family and friends of the bride and groom poured their heart and soul into this day and it showed all the way until they pulled away in their red Corvette.  Thank you Caitlin and Ted for allowing me to be apart of this amazing day. Hugs
The ceremony was held at Ketoctin Church outside under an oak tree.  
8 years ago Nick and I got married inside this 200 year old church.  

Proud mother and father of the bride!

No comments:

Post a Comment