Wednesday, January 13, 2010

In love with a vampire and tired bells


I finally found an easy read and loved every minute of it.  This high school novel got me threw reruns of shows and I think I am in love with a vampire.  Sorry honey, Edward Cullen, what a man. 



Monday night we took Charlie to a bell choir performance at Upperville's Episcopal Church. Had my doubts taking a rambunctious 3 year old to a bell performance in a church. We told him it was a castle church and you had to be quiet. There we were, surrounded by old people, all my three year old wanted to do was "go to the castle jail". He made it through 2 1/2 bell songs and let out a huge huff and puff. We flew out of there. Most people take their toddlers to Sesame Street Live or The Wiggles, but I bet not many people have attempted a bell choir. On the way home, Mommy was a little frustrated with Charlie, but can I blame him? We asked what he like the best, he said, "uhhh, it's just that the bells specially tire me"!

Me too Charlie!



Pics of Charlie in the pew, making funny faces while we wait for the bells






No comments:

Post a Comment