Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fa la la la la la la la la...


Tis' the season!  We dove into the Christmas decorations early this year.  This is going to be Charlie's most magical Christmas thus far and our traditions have begun to set in for years to come.  We have endless fun with the Nativity scene and once again, Baby Jesus is the center of attention.  However, the other day Mary Kate told me, "Mommy, Jesus is in jail".  Should I be concerned? ;)  She also told me, "Mary is mad at the sheep.  They ran away from the goat" (it was actually a camel).
Our 24 doors til' Christmas is stirring up excitement, while I try to find 48 little but cheap items to put in each door.  The stocking are hung at the end of each bed, and I hope that St. Nicholas won't wake the sleepy heads.
Charlie's wish list for Santa continues to grow.  Number one on his list is a real Polar Express Train that blows smoke.  The details included in his description make me believe that Santa has his work cut out for him.  He is also standing strong on the Batman Castle/Cave.  I think Santa can handle those, however, the train track in the backyard may be a little difficult.
Mary Kate so simply has asked for a baby doll.  I would just like Santa to grant her the ability to use the potty.
I hope that you are continuing traditions in your home.  It brings a feeling of comfort and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment