Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tundra



We stopped measuring inches after 35 and round 2 of the 2010 blizzard.  Before going to sleep, Charlie asked, "Are we going to have a hundred of snow tomorrow?".  Despite the mounds of snow and frigid temperatures, we have enjoyed this time together as a family.  Our days have consisted of...


shoveling and neighbors to the rescue

sewing a peter pan costume and baby doll carrier


sledding and playing in short intervals (sooo cold)

parties in the barn with neighbors

baking carrot cake

naps with patey

building castles with charlie


and my own personal joy, finishing the Twilight Saga.  One of the best series of books I have ever read.  I got so wrapped up in this supernatural world. 

The feel around here is just cozy!  It is beautiful outside and I have a feeling this white stuff is going to be around for awhile!

PS- I have been experimenting with photo editing.  Love this pic of charlie, he looks like a little man.

1 comment: