Thursday, November 12, 2009

What doin?

"What doin, Mommy?"  "I am cleaning up the make-up you spilled on the carpet, Mary Kate."
"What doin, Mommy?"  "I am cleaning up the calamine lotion you spilled on the carpet, Mary Kate."
"What doin, Mommy?'  ...

loving having Daddy at home during the day.  there is a sense of peace in our home and I don't ever want it to go away. 



participating in amazing project that started from a small seed (literally).  Bloom grocery store is our partner for the Blooming Buddies Edible Schoolyard at my school.  We dreamed of a "kinder"garden and it has certainly come true. Tuesday we harvested spinach, lettuce and radishes.  The students cut, washed and prepared the veges for the Bloom executives that attended our school today.  The children sang songs about planting seed and going green.  It was beatufiul, this whole process has been beautiful.  I do love what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment