Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Perched on a Whim


A very special young girl lost her battle to cancer at 27.  Heidi fought for 7 long years but in the midst of her fight she found love for a husband, love for crafting and love for children.  Her blog was inspiring to me and many others.  Her smile was contagious and her style eccentric and unique to who she was.  I am so blessed to have known her for a very short time but only wish I could have come to know her better.  Her family and loved ones are hurting right now and my heart is so sad for them.  I am sure God is hearing a lot of WHY's right now.  So, my prayer for Heidi's family is to find peace and comfort in their hearts and know that they were so blessed to know an amazing young woman.  Heidi, may you rest in peace, craft in heaven and guide children from above. Please take a look at her blog "Perched on  a Whim" found on my side bar and see what a wonderful life Heidi had in this world!

1 comment:

  1. dear krista,

    your words are very touching and i hope you have some comfort in knowing how you help others. as heidi would say,
    hugs,
    joy

    ReplyDelete