Saturday, May 9, 2009

THANK YOU MOM

Mother's Day is a day to reflect, remember, relax, realize, reclaim, recognize, reason, relate, refresh, regret and rejoice. I feel that these words ring true for all that are children or mothers. Those who have lost a mom or long to be a mom. I love my mom with my whole heart. I get to tell her that pretty much every day at 7am on my way to work. I don't get to tell her thank you enough! Mom, here are a few things I am thankful for... teaching me how to sew allowing me to dress myself for school picture day never forcing me to do anything I didn't want to do or eat saving things from my childhood my siblings my beautiful wedding visiting Virginia despite your busy work schedule driving to Va from Cincinnati when I was in early labor with Mary Kate answering your phone, even when you are in a meeting (always) letting me cry laughing with us Happy Mother's Day Mom. I love you Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment