Sunday, April 12, 2009

All Good Things Must Come to an End

What a wonderful week home with my babies. Errands, cleaning, soaking up sun, listening to the rain fall, Discovery Museum, painting Mary Kate's room, friends for dinner and crafting, laughs, visit from mom, beautiful Easter Sunday and lots of hugs and kisses. I couldn't have asked for anything more!
I am now feeling the reality of time. It just moves too fast. All the more reason to embrace the present, the "now". I try not to regret anything or at least not hold it on my shoulders too long. I am learning it is not worth the negative energy. I still allow myself to feel, react way to much with emotion and learning to let things go.
What do I remember most from my childhood? Just playing! That's what I wanted to give my kids this week.
Despite my mixed emotions about returning to the classroom, I have to step back and see that overall my kids are happy. They seem balanced and that helps me feel balanced. Cheers to spring break!

1 comment:

  1. noooooo! say it isn't over, say we can go to the children's museum everyday, say we can sew in the barn every night,...oh well, it was good while it lasted! bring on summer

    ReplyDelete