Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wikis-What?

Tomorrow I am presenting WIKIS with a fellow teacher at the Active Loudoun Staff Development program.  You may be asking:  What is a WIKI?  Just a simple website that can be used for your own personal classroom, that allows students to collaborate, edit and write together.  It also allows for teachers to set up assignments and for parents to access information about your class.  Check out the You Tube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dnL00TdmLY
I can't wait to implement this in my classroom next year!  More to come on WIKIS

On another note:  Summer has almost begun.  Swim lessons are going well for at least one of my children.
Charlie loves it.
Mary Kate does not and will not, I mean refuse to go to any lifeguard.  Hmmm. the funny thing is... she is completely fearless in the water.  Maybe next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment