Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter


Our Easter started out memorable.  Charlie wrote a letter to the Easter Bunny last night, it read... 

Please PUT EGS IN DU GRDN
(translation-put eggs in the garden).  

They woke up to a basket filled with goodies and their very own egg hunt in the backyard (and garden).  

Our Easter turned interesting when we saw the birth of a calf on Uncle Joeby's farm.  Also, Aunt Denise was so kind to collect a tadpole egg sac from her pond.  Perfect for the start of our unit on life cycles!!  I am headed back to school, it has been a great week.  Mary Kate has started saying " awww, is so coot (cute)".  Charlie wants to know why Jesus died and how he died (that's been a tough one).  Nicholas continues to be an amazing dad.  He camped out in the backyard with Charlie and sacrificed his body on the hard ground.  I don't know that I would do that.   Camping just isn't my thing.  Thank goodness for our Daddy! 

Happy Spring everyone. 










My latest spring photo shoot!

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous spring break you guys had! I love the photo shoot pics--can you please save that yellow dress forever? How very sweet.

    ReplyDelete